About Myself

Hi, I'm Ethan Whitman, I'm am going to be a junior this year at High Point University. I'm an English Writing major who wants to focus on creative writing as a career, my goal is to become an author. After High Point, I plan on moving in with some friends, getting a job, and learning how to be truly independent of my family. I've also had an interest in music, I've been playing guitar since the 3rd grade and I'm in a small rock band with some old high school friends of mine. Although we haven't done much of anything yet, the singer (who's one of my closest friends) told me about his idea to make a rock-opera (or a Rockpera). While he would create the music, I would focus on the story aspect, which would also feed into my love of writing.
Although this blog as of now is specifically for the class, I might end up keeping it and using it for things later down the line.

    

Comments

Popular Posts